Art & gardens tours
One of the leitmotifs of visits to France is discovering French patrimony through its rich variety of museums.
Whether internationally renowned or not, general or specific about an artist or a subject, modern or a rural reconstruction (ecomusée), French museums testify to a thousand years of history.
From temporary exhibits to modern museography, there are special events for all.
Those passionate about particular artists can retrace their lives by visiting museums, their studios, birthplaces and mythic places.
Painters or artistic periods, musicians, writers or famous people : any of these could be the main theme of a trip and enable you to delve deeper into your favourite subject.
At transglobe we take care of :
- Setting up well thought-out programmes that are sure to run smoothly
- Reserving museum cards and preferential admission tickets
- Organising top quality staff : tourist guides, museum curators, and conference organisers - all in accordance with your groups and directors wishes.
- Supplying services with attention to every detail
Below are some examples of transglobe programmes :
- A Weekend in the Impressionists Countryside
- Paris during the "Belle Epoque et Années Folles"
- Parisian Museums and Exhibitions
- In the Footsteps of Chagall : in Switzerland and on the Riviera
- Modern Art Museums on the Riviera
- In the Southwest : Toulouse Lautrec, Goya
Lille and the North of France...
Discovering the gardens of France is to :
- Fill your eyes with beauty
- Realise how infinitely varied French climate and landscapes are
- Immerse yourself in French history – right in the places where history was made
- Feel the passion of those who created, or maintain, these gardens
- Deepen your knowledge of botany and the art of gardening...
transglobe caters to your every need :
- To organise a discovery tour of French parks and gardens for groups, we will :
- Create your itinerary :
- Parks and gardens of Normandy
- Gardens of the Paris area and the Loire Valley
- Organise an itinerary around a special event :
- the Chaumont-sur-Loire Garden Festival
- The Courson Days
- The Month of Gardens
- The Day of Forgotten Vegetables...
- Select specialised guides
- Reserve each garden visit in advance, negotiate visits to private gardens, participate in conferences
- Reserve charming hotels for you.
5 days / 4 nights
36.37.2016 ENG Garden tour on the French[...]
Document Adobe Acrobat [289.8 KB]
6 days / 5 nights
40.2016 ENG Lavender bloom in Provence.p[...]
Document Adobe Acrobat [299.8 KB]
4 days / 3 nights
28.2016 ENG Literature and impressionism[...]
Document Adobe Acrobat [223.2 KB]
6 days / 5 nights
30.31.2016 ENG - On the steps of modern [...]
Document Adobe Acrobat [696.2 KB]
8 days / 7 nights
38.39.2016 ENG Parks, gardens and castle[...]
Document Adobe Acrobat [220.3 KB]
You have questions?
Our pleasure to help !
Please contact us:
+ 33 (0)4 93 58 79 00
You may also use our
|SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER|