Strasbourg and the beautiful villages of Alsace
Day 1: Strasbourg and the wine route
Around 8:00am departure with the TGV from Paris Gare de l 'Est train station to Strasbourg. After 2h20 of comfortable journey aboard the high-speed train, arrival in Strasbourg and welcome by your local guide. Short sightseeing tour in the capital of Alsace, seat of the European Parliament and walking tour in the picturesque area around the cathedral and in the former dyer quarter "La Petite France". Lunch in a restaurant with renowned Alsatian specialties.
Afternoon discovery of the Alsatian wine route through the vineyards and winemakers villages like Obernai, Barr, Ribeauvillé etc. Stop for a wine tasting at a wine grower and continue to Colmar. Hotel check-in and evening at leisure in Colmar.
Day 2: Colmar, Riquewihr
After breakfast guided tour of the city of Colmar: the Dominican church, Saint Martin church etc. Visit of the Unterlinden museum. Then continue to Ammerschwihr and lunch in a winery with wine and clear Eau-de-vie tasting.
Afternoon trip to Riquewihr and visit of the picturesque wine village with coffee break and Kougelhopf cake before we return to Strasbourg railway station. 18:00pm departure for Paris by TGV.
- TGV ride Paris-Strasbourg- Paris
- 1 x overnight and breakfast in Colmar
- Private coach and guide during the whole stay from/to Strasbourg train station
- 1 x lunch in Strasbourg with Alsatian specialities
- 1 x wine tasting at a wine grower on wine route
- 1 x lunch and wine tasting in Ammerschwihr
- Coffee and Kougelhopf break in Riquewihr
- Admission to the Unterlinden museum in Colmar
You have questions?
Our pleasure to help !
Please contact us:
+ 33 (0)4 93 58 79 00
You may also use our
|SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER|