Incentive on the french Riviera
French Riviera belongs to the top ten destinations in the world for incentives and business-gathering events, thanks to its many assets:
An easy access by air, road and train:
- the Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport is France's first biggest after Paris with over 50 airlines including a significant number of low cost companies to some 80 international destinations.
- Mandelieu Airport, France's leading business airport after Paris Le Bourget, is the destination of choice for private jets and commercial planes.
- Riviera can be reached by fast and direct highway networks (A8, Paris, Lyon, Barcelona).
- High-speed and express trains (TGV, Corail trains) connect the Riviera to all French regions and all major European cities.
The unrivalled beauty of its landscape, its “Art de vivre” and its heavenly climate: A unique setting between sea and mountains recognized as a place of dreams and luxury where visitors from all over the world enjoy the southern culture in a region blessed with more then 300 days of sunshine per year.
The image of a leading technological and business region: a well-developed economic infrastructure including numerous international companies, many of which are located in the Sophia Antipolis technology park or Monaco.
A wide choice of well adapted hotels : with more than 30.000 hotel rooms from which more then 10.000 in 4* and 4*L as well legendary Palaces, many of them offering conference rooms or convention centres as well as more intimate spaces for small groups, spas, fitness
centres, swimming pools, private beaches, gourmet restaurants, casinos and night clubs.
An amazing variety of sports, cultural events or artistic activities : Golfing, biking, canoeing, , rafting, kayaking races, and more! 130 museums, two operas, theaters, art galleries, and more! allow unlimited possibilities of costumed designed programmes.
At transglobe we are happy to share with you our professional approach and our commitment to quality of services to guarantee the success of your incentive.
Below are a few ideas that will make your incentive to the Riviera unforgettable!
As we cater to your specific requests, these suggestions are only a starting point for your unique programme.
We are happy to share our know-how to make your incentive on the Riviera unforgettable!
How to get to the French Riviera ?
There are many ways to reach the french Riviera: by motorway, train or boat.
But the most popular access for foreign travellers is still by air:
The Nice Côte d'Azur international airport is the main gateway to southern Europe, and the second busiest airport in France.
Located within the city limits, the airport is less then 15 minutes drive from the center of Nice. From their, Cannes and Monaco are accessible in less than one hour by car, or in a few minutes by helicopter, a flight over the Riviera being a unique experience.
Second to Paris in terms of hotel capacity, french Riviera offers a great diversity of hotels and rates for every needs and budget concerns.
Prestigious international hotel chains with extensive capacity and services as well as smaller, more intimate hotels with charm and personal welcome.
At transglobe we carefully select the accommodation which suits your requirement and expectation and negotiate the best possible rates and conditions for your event.
French Riviera offers a wide range of restaurant and dining experiences which are a major ingredient for the success of your incentive.
At transglobe we carefully select the places and the menus which suit your programme:
- Lunch on the beach,
- Picnic-lunch aboard a sailboat,
- Light lunch served in the Rothschild's Baroness dining room in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat,
- Brunch with music in the old town of Nice,
- Casual, relaxing evening dinner in a country style restaurant with a game of bowls before a Provencal aperitif,
- Gourmet evening dinner in the refined atmosphere of a prestigious restaurant,
- Dinner, show and gambling in a Casino,
- Wine-tasting in a vineyard accompanied by Mediterranean specialties,
- After dinner drink in a trendy bar alongside the Jetset,
- Dinner in a panoramic restaurant with an unforgettable view over the Mediterranean,
- Private gala evening in a selected venue, reserved for your party.
Meetings and conferences
With more than 1000 conference and meeting rooms, the Riviera has something for everyone: elaborate business centres or quiet meeting rooms, simple or luxurious, hotels or convention centres, on the coast or in the hinterland.
The french Riviera offers an incomparable choice of activities and events for all tastes:
- Canoeing, rafting or kayaking, on a river in the Alpine foothills,
- Jeep or quad ride in the hinterland,
- Golfing, biking, rock climbing,
- Car or pedestrian rally,
- Golf tournament,
- Sail or motor boat ride followed by lunch on board or in a restaurant,
- Cooking classes with a well-known chef,
- Bowls tournaments in a Provencal village,
- Blind tasting of Mediterranean specialties,
- Olive oil tasting,
- Perfume making,
- Painting class "Matisse style" under the guidance of a professional painter,
- Theme-based visits: Cannes in the footsteps of the Iron Mask with a visit of the film studios,
- Helicopter ride over the region.
- Great international events: Monaco F1 Grand Prix, Monte Carlo tennis tournament,
- Prestigious concerts and operas, Circus Festival, etc.
At transglobe we select and coordinate the various providers
to ensure the perfect logistic of your programme with a commitment to perfection.
You have questions?
Our pleasure to help !
Please contact us:
+ 33 (0)4 93 58 79 00
You may also use our
|SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER|