Christmas in Alsace
Alsace Lorraine Champagne
From the end of November, rituals and ancestral traditions make the heart of all Alsace beat! One perpetuates rich and singular customs there, one takes pleasure in gathering, one lives the effervescence of the preparations and one watches with emotion while awaiting the most beautiful of the festivals.
– Strasbourg Christmas market
– Themed Christmas markets in Colmar, in the emblematic squares of the city
– The Haguenau Christmas market (from 23 November to 5 January 2020).
– The Saint-Nicolas market in Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines.
– The Christmas market in Sélestat.
– The Ribeauvillé Christmas market.
– The Riquewihr Christmas market.
– The Christmas market in Wissembourg.
– The Kaysersberg Christmas market.
– The Munster Christmas market.
CHECK OUR TOURS IN THIS REGION
DISCOVER OUR CUSTOMIZED TOURS